Tuesday, January 1, 2008

One A Day.

Many months ago I thought about giving this a go for this year, inspired by Dan (quitter), Pat (quitter), and Steven (total BAD ASS), but had forgotten about it recently. Well, the bug bit me again at Christmas, when I opened a package from Krista containing this:




D80, originally uploaded by aarons366.



So, here I go, one photo for each day this year. I almost assuredly will not get a photo posted every day, but I am going to try to get one taken every day. If i miss a day I may pull an older photo of mine and put ir up, but I will say so at the time.

Sometimes what you see here will be right from the camera, sometimes it will be cropped, and sometimes it will be edited in Photoshop. If it is coming from the new camera it will always go through Photoshop if i use the RAW format of the photo. Hell, I may even Photoshop the shit out a photo now and then, we'll see.

Enjoy. I hope.

3 comments:

Dan said...

Good luck man. Starting is not insane. Keeping going if it becomes not fun IS insane.

I will see all your pictures. I will probably only comment if totally blown away.

Stephen Cummings said...

Freaking awesome camera. With that, how can you not complete the year?

Aaron said...

Actually I expect that most will be taken with my Canon SD10 (point and shoot), mainly because I can easily take it with me.